The Gold Philharmonic was created in 1989 as a tribute to the renowned Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. In 2016, a Platinum version of the coin was issued. The 2021 Austrian Philharmonic Platinum coin continues the stunning design and quality fine Platinum.
More than investment coins, 1 oz Platinum Philharmonic coins embody two themes common to humanity: music and beauty. Both sides of the Platinum Philharmonic feature musical instruments that not only represent music in general but also pay homage directly to the world-renowned Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.